Versatile interlocking rubber floor tiles
- nterlocking rubber tiles.
- Ideal for bars and kitchens.
- Open holes allow drainage of spilt liquids.
- Reduces the risk of slipping on wet/greasy surfaces.
- Effective anti-fatigue properties.
- Easy to install, move, clean and replace.
|Surface Finish||Smooth with holes to allow drainage|
|Product Height||19mm or 14mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +160°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Typical Applications:||Ideal for non-slip and fatigue relief in all industrial areas as well as bar and catering environments|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking tiles|